Want to show off your baking skills?
You can at the 1st Annual L.O.A.F. Baking Challenge!
L.O.A.F. Baking Challenge Rules & Regulations
1. Participant may submit multiple entries; registration fee is required for each entry.
2. Categories for this competition include Breads, Pastries (danish, sweet rolls, etc.) and cookies.
3. Ages 15 and older may only compete in the Bread and Pastry categories. Ages 8-14 may compete in any category including the Cookie Challenge.
5. All participants must register and pay online (form below). Last day to register is May 10, 2017. Main Street Pascagoula will provide a full or partial refund of your registration fee should the Live Oak Arts Festival be cancelled. Refunds will not be given for any other reason.
6. Entries must be delivered on May 13, 2017 between 9 and 11 a.m. to the LOAF Baking Showcase in front of the Pascagoula Library.
7. Winners will be announced at the Baking Challenge Showcase at noon.
The competition will be judged by:
Each judging category will be worth 5 points each. The judges’ decisions are final. Prizes will be awarded.