SHOP, EAT & BE GREEN IN DOWNTOWN PASCAGOULA
1. ALL DRIVERS must register 0.000000 On breathalyzer when ppd checks. NO EXCEPTIONS. Be available at your vehicle from the time it is parked until the parade starts moving at 7:00 pm
2. Parade will roll at a continuous speed (less than 2 miles per hour) to last 120 minutes. Please keep spacing consistent. Problems with spacing (due to stopping for other than safety reasons) may result in entry being pulled from parade or entry not being accepted again.
3. ALL ENTRIES must enter the staging area from Dupont onto Frederic and around to your numbered area. You will return to the same space after the parade finishes. Pull off the roadway.
O’BLARNEY SOCIETY & MAIN STREET PASCAGOULA GUIDELINES
1. All entries must enter staging area from Frederic St towards the corner of Delmas Ave (SEE MAP ABOVE). Participants entering from other areas will be asked to leave staging area and not participate.
2. DO NOT LITTER. REMOVE ALL TRASH FROM STAGING AREA OR USE DUMPSTERS PROVIDED. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE TRASH/BOXES ON THE ROAD OR CURBSIDE.
3. All floats must be parked by 6pm to be in the parade; other entries by 6:30pm
4. No inappropriate music or inappropriate behavior.
5. No one under 18 may participate in the parade on foot unless part of Military/school marching unit
6. No riders in bed of a pickup
7. No privately owned 1, 2 or 4 wheelers in staging area or in parade
8. Drivers should not throw anything from the vehicle pulling a float.
9. All entries must be include lights as their decoration with a St. Patrick’s Day/Irish theme
10. Failure to abide by these instructions may result in entry being pulled from parade.